Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sir Paul, Go Home.

I hate the seal hunt. It is a gruesome, archaic and revolting practice that turns my stomach. I don't buy into the rhetoric spewed by the East Coast Fishers or the politicians who are required to keep the voters happy, regardless of the stupidity of the statements they make. Nothing will convince me that battering baby seals to death will resurrect the cod fishery. That ship has sailed, me byes, you'll have to find another way to rape the earth in order to make a living.

That being said, I wish Paul McCartney, his child bride, Brigitte Bardot and all their hangers-on would go the hell back to their glass houses. As if there is nothing worth protesting in England or France....I guess race riots aren't worth "celebrity" involvement, if there are no big snowy babies with impossibly large, liquid eyes to harass on camera, there's no point in sticking noses accustomed to rarified air where they are not wanted, needed or welcomed.

Canadians have to take a stand and have this barbaric "hunt" abolished. Note to Sir Paul: We're good, thanks, we don't need your help."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home