Monday, May 23, 2005

My Dirty Little Secret.

"Secret" no longer, of course. My loyal blog fan base now know that I, a Dyklie Dyke, a big, tough, loyal worshipper of women.......have a long-hidden, intense crush on Jimmy Smits.

Sorry Christine, sorry Angelina, sorry Karmel, sorry Faith...... (that's my "loyal blog fan base")

You have to forgive me, He's exotic, he's gorgeous, he's funny, he's smart (he has a Master's degree fronm Cornell, y'know) and he's gorgeous. Did I mention that he's gorgeous?

Oh, and he can act, too. Who will ever forget his two-episode-long death on NYPD Blue? *Sob*

I don't worry that this little crush will push me over to the dark side. I'm not afraid of "turning straight" (AS IF!!) and my feelings for Jimmy will never be as strong as my feelings for Queen Latifah, who is DA BOMB!

I just felt that sharing my dirty little secret would bring me closer to my fans. I hope it has.

:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home