Thursday, August 04, 2005

Kirby's Mr. Winkey

I love my boy. Kirby is my heart dog, and my life is fuller, richer and much more beautiful because he is in it.

I hate his Mr. Winkey. He is in love with his Mr. Winkey.

Way too many times per week, Mr. Winkey makes an unwelcome appearance. My sweet, dim-bulb boy becomes a different creature when Winkey takes over, he can't walk, he goes into spasms, he becomes such a dog.

There really seems to be no obvious rhyme or reason around Mr Winkey's unscheduled arrivals, but when Kirby gets excited (a visiting friend, a belly rub, the sun shining) there it is.

Yuck!

When our female canines are aroused, they back into the nearest useable object (a human leg, a canine face....) and wiggle, in what I'm sure they believe is a provocative manner. It's not subtle, but it's not terribly embarrassing, either. When Kirby's body is possessed by Mr. Winkey, everything and anything is fair game, and if he can't find an object with which to do the testosterone tango, he'll hump the air.

Lucky for this rambunctious Romeo that he is so damn cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home