Friday, January 22, 2010

Sometimes There Are Things More Important Than Blogs.

Sometimes those "things" aren't things at all.

My sweetie has just endured the week from hell. It followed last week, which was also a week from hell. Actually, January hasn't been kind to her at all.

It sucks.

So, instead of blogging, I am going to pull my lover away from her computer and give her a back rub and shoulder massage. This much stress is not good for her physical or mental health, and I can't do much to eliminate the stressors (would that I could), but I can let her know, through the warmth of touch, that I understand how hard things have been, and that we have to try to stay on top of it.

I love you, Babe. I hope things get better soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger shihtzustaff said...

Thank you. The back rub was lovely. I slept until 12:30 and I feel good today. I love you.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home